Sunday, March 29, 2009

Tupperware Product Review

I have been test driving more Tupperware products lately from my bag of goodies, and I wanted to share with you something else I found that I really like.

Microfiber Dishcloths

Tupperware has made some pretty great little dishcloths! They're tough enough to scrub off stuck-on food, yet gentle enough for your more delicate dishwashing jobs. I was surprised to find out that they worked better than the sponges I used with the scrubber side. These are very hard workers! They are almost see-through, so they dry very quickly and don't get that gross moldy smell. I used mine for many, many days before it got even the slightest smell to it. Instead of running it through the wash, I squirted a little bit of Tide on it, rinsed it out under the hot water, and I was good to go again for another few days. I've used it to wash dishes, Kate's highchair, and washed spots off the floor.
Try one for yourself, or check out the line of Tupperliving products for dishtowels, a dusting mit, all-purpose microfiber cloths, etc.


Mother's Day Lunch Set


Too Good to Wait For!

Beginning March 28, 2009

We can’t speed up the calendar and make your spring flowers grow faster, so we’re doing the next best thing. Rather than waiting, we’re offering this smart-looking, on the-go Mother’s Day Lunch Set long before its scheduled sale date. Here’s the best part – it’s 40% off!
Moms can save money and be kind to the environment with this exclusive set of
Microwave-ready containers in a beautiful, reusable Lunch Bag. A floral-print design, and bright colors make for on-the-go fun, whether for lunch or out-of-town trips.
Includes CrystalWave® Soup Mug, 21/2-cup/600 mL CrystalWave® Container,
16-oz./ 500 mL Tumbler with seal and floral-print Lunch Bag G, all packed in a
Decorative Gift Box G that can be reused to store and organize crafts, magazines or keepsakes. It’s a $50 retail value.
#81932 Mother’s Day Lunch Set $30.00 SAVE 40%
Click on link above to order! The box is included in the package, but is not shown here. You can see it on my Tupperware homepage. It's very pretty and something you'd want to display.



0 comments: