Sunday, March 29, 2009

Meet the Kathryn of Kathryn's Kitchen

Here's the star of Kathryn's Kitchen.....Kathryn!!!


19 months old...March 2009. And yes, we do have two other children, but the boys never let me take their pictures anymore! I'll have to sneak one or two when they're not expecting it.


It's almost the end of March! Can you believe it? I remember just as March was beginning how this is one of the months I dread because it seems soooo long and the weather is often unpredictable. I just never did like March. Now as I'm thinking back, I wonder where did the month go?! I can't believe it's almost done already. I think I didn't notice it because I was so busy caring for sick children three weeks out of four. Those were three long weeks that really tested my patience and fortitude. I did end up at the doctor's office, but only because I had had enough and I needed to reach out to someone who understood, or could at least give me some hope and a sense of direction. I'm sure that probably only makes sense to someone who loves and cares for a chronically ill child, but I was almost at the end of my rope and it was about to snap. I had to do something quick! Thankfully, everyone got better, and life resumed as "normal" again. Normal in our home is something completely different than everyone else, but at least I'm used to that!

Have a great week everyone! *Ü*



0 comments: