Monday, December 29, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Good Monday morning! I trust we're all getting back into life as normal after Christmas. We had a wonderful time this year at my sister and brother-in-law's new house. My sister has quite a knack for hostessing, and she really outdid herself this year! She hosted both Thanksgiving and Christmas at their house! Christmas was a rare occassion this year, as we had both of my parents in attendance (they are divorced) with their spouses, and my brother and sister and I, all together in the same house. Over the years we've all been in separate places, living in different states or spending the holiday's apart, so this Christmas was extra special. A big thanks to Todd and Missy for making this happen!

Here is my menu for the week.

Sunday-spaghetti, salad, apples or applesauce

Monday-chicken breasts on the George Foreman Grill, rice, broccoli, peaches

Tuesday-crock pot beef stew with tons of veggies, buttered noodles or bread, and mandarin oranges for the children

Wednesday-Chinese for hubby, Culver's for Kate and me, and McD's for everyone else

Thursday-The Duggar Family Tater Tot Casserole, corn and pears

Friday-tacos with all the fixin's

Saturday-C.O.R.N. (clean out refrigerator night)

For more menu ideas, head on over to I'm an Organizing Junkie.

I'm sure I'll also be baking some cookies one day. My favorite that no one else in the family likes are these no-bake cookies. Unfortunately, I end up eating way too many by myself. Oops *Ü*

On Wednesday Devin will be getting his new power wheelchair. Meriter Home Health is delivering it to our house, and since he won't need it much until summer, we'll take it to school and let him learn to use it there. He'll need to learn to manuver around corners, desks, and people, and he might get tired from walking between classrooms, after gym class, recess, etc, so it's better just to keep it there. I'll try to get some pictures of him with it soon.

Also, be sure to check out my Tupperware store while you're here. Just click on the flashing Tupperware logo on the sidebar. There are sale items ending soon, so make sure you take advantage of the bargains while you can!

In Christ,
Kristine *Ü*





1 comments:

HsKubes said...

What a blessing your family was together for Christmas.
Our was, too, for the first time in 10 years. It was such a blessing!

Thank you for the comment you left me. Your words were so encouraging and such a blessing. Thank you so much.

I hope you have a lovely weekend.
~ Christina