Monday, February 2, 2009

Nothing exciting to share this time. Just a few pictures.



This was taken on my 40th birthday. The Wii was telling me I'm 40. The nerve!! I don't need a machine reminding me of how old I am!!!



Here's Kate this morning


Kate a couple weeks ago


Antother one of Antonio's KNex creations. This is some kind of motorized vehicle. He built a carnival ride last night. I'll have to get pictures of that too.

I don't even have a picture of Devin right now. I know, I'll take one in the morning, because tomorrow he'll be starting his first day of public school. We had two IEP meetings last week and they are going to be taking very good care of him. He'll have all his needs met and then some! He'll be in 4th grade like Antonio but in a different classroom. He'll have lots of one on one time with a special education teacher to get him caught up on some academics. He's had so much regression the past two years from being sick and in the hospital every month. We're just going to take it slow and easy with him because he's still getting sick every month, and we don't want to push him. At this point we just want him to go to school and have some interaction with other children and make some friends. He needs to learn to be a productive member of society, and let his illness become secondary to that.
Kate is getting into trouble. Gotta run!!!

0 comments: