Saturday, December 27, 2008

Look What I Did!!

Look over on the side bar at that flashing Tupperware logo. I am now an official Tupperware consultant! Yay!!! As of Saturday, December 27th, I have become a proud seller of Tupperware brand products. I am so excited! I have been wanting to do this for a long time now, and with my husband's help and support, I made the leap!
My grand opening party is January 10th at 6pm in my home. I have invited a few friends and family and am really excited. I, myself have never been to a Tupperware party so this will be a first for me.
If you would like to view the catalog online, and would like to order some good, quality household products, click on the flashing Tupperware logo to go to my very own Tupperware website. It is easy to go through and see what is offered and what is on sale. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
Enjoy your shopping!! *Ü*

0 comments: