Sunday, December 7, 2008

She Did It!!!

My big girl Kate went potty on her new potty seat today!! She has been staying dry longer and longer during the day, and this afternoon before nap she was still dry from the morning, so I put her on the potty and told her what to do. All of a sudden I heard a little tinkle, tinkle....then a bigger tinkle! I started laughing and clapping and screamed for everyone to come and we all clapped and cheered her on. She smiled really big and was quite pleased with herself. I know this is only a small start, and I'm not expecting miracles, but I was just so excited for her. My baby is really growing up. Waaaaaaaaahhhh!!!

1 comments:

Dawn said...

Hey, that's awesome! Each day that she stays dry is a blessing for everyone.
Are you giving her some type of reward for a few days or just lots and lots of vocal encouragement? :-)

Hope your week goes well without many accidents. :-)

Blessings,
Dawn