Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Just some pictures I though I'd share. Poor Kate is so sick and drooly in these pictures, but we haven't taken any of her in a while, so I did it anyway.





This weekend I found a very large bookshelf that fits all the medical supplies and homeschool books that I have, so I gave my smaller bookcase to Kate. I am getting her room put together a little bit more finally, and with new space to put her books and toys, I can get things out of the living room finally. She enjoys playing in her room, so it's good to have all her books and toys in one area.

The two videos below were taken today. Devin is trying to teach Kate to read, and he is really giving it his best try. She however, is having no part of it!

Please remember to check in with, and pray for Jacinda.

Kristine *Ü*

1 comments:

Patty said...

what delightful blessings you have.